Labour & Employment Lawyer Brampton
Are you being asked to sign an employment contract containing conditions that seem onerous on you or more favourable to your employer?
Have you been informed that your employment is being terminated for just cause?
Have you been accused by your former employer of soliciting business or breaching non-compete clauses in your employment contract?
Were you on leave from work to care for dependents and discovered upon your return that your position was drastically altered?
Whitten & Lublin Employment & Labour Lawyers assist both employees and employers in any type of workplace dispute. Our Brampton based team of lawyers have expertise dealing in negotiations, settling human rights complaints at the Human Rights Tribunal, and arguing cases before Superior and Appeal-level courts.
Why choose our Brampton-based employment and labour lawyers?
- We know what it takes to accomplish positive outcomes for our clients. Whitten & Lublin has successfully argued some of the leading employment cases across Canada which have brought about changes to long established legal principles and set precedents for some of the highest monetary awards given by Canadian courts, including:
- Two of Canada’s highest ever severance awards;
- Canada’s largest ever group wrongful dismissal award;
- Precedent setting appeal court decisions.
- Our lawyers are Lexpert rated – which recognizes leading practitioners across Canada.
- We have been voted as the Top Boutique Employment & Labour Law Firm in the nation by Canadian HR Reporter;
Don’t leave your important legal claim to a rookie lawyer or someone who rarely practices employment law. Our law firm is ready to deliver a proactive, winning solution to your legal dispute. If you live, work or represent a business in or around Brampton and have a legal matter call us for counsel. Please contact Whitten & Lublin online or by phone today, at 1 (866) 575-3055 or (416) 507-6592